Friday, June 8, 2012

Beach Survival

Misch looking just like her daddy - lol.  And Mimi cut her hair.  Yep.  You heard me.  Bangs without my permission.  The new Glamour Girl let it go. 
One of my best friends was in the area.  Went to her 3500 square foot condo for the day.... 

The fridge was the size of a honda civic.  SERIOUSLY. 
Oh, and she brought her NANNY!  Whoop whoop! 
but my biggest question is this... WHAT. IN. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS.  (location was shower....)


Nanny taking care of my kids! 
Nanny laughing at our motherhood skills.... 

4 comments:

  1. Well, I know this from experience. Her hair will grow back. It will take a while and there will be some awkward phases, but it will. One piece of advice. I had to do this with Evan. Teach her and Coco that if Mimi wants to cut their hair, put their arms over their head and run screaming "No!!!" Seriously. My mom (I do love her dearly) gets scissor happy every once in a while. I don't know what makes grandmothers think they have the right to make hair decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I cannot believe you didn't have an opinion over the 'magic wand' in the shower.... really? You are going to leave that one alone?

      :)

      Delete
  2. I was trying to be a good girl... but damn. Seriously - a regular showerhead on the right setting doesn't get it for whoever installed it? It has to actually be in the shape of a penis??? Was this the only water source? Or was there a traditional showerhead as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THERE WE GO.... You were the first person I thought about. Then wondered if you'd read shades of grey (I haven't)... and THEN WONDERED if it even compared to what we've already read.

      Anyhow.... YES... there was a very regurlar shower head and regular controls. This ...THING... was separate. On a different wall even. I told Crystal if she had a bottle of rubbing alcohol things would be different today. Just sayin....

      Delete