Monday, June 11, 2012

So... you know all that men shit?....

Turns out I don't hate them afterall.... (men that is)....


And turns out that he.... (above - haven't come up with a nick-name yet)... told me today that (and I  sorta quote b/c he took me by shock via phone....) 'any woman he has ever met in his life doesn't even begin to hold a candle to me'  .....

Yall....  This man (above) has totally changed my life.  I've gone on dates this year, trust me I have, I've kinda been forced too.  I've had nothing better to do and on top of the nothing to do offers...  offers I really didn't even want.  Didn't see coming.... so I've gone on dates against my will kinda.  I've cried after most of them to be honest with you....Which is also why I insisted on spending my damn bday alone just to name one....

But him (above,)...  I actually cried in happiness after one date in particular with this man. 

So  I've been seeing him less than a month yet have known him since 7th grade.  My father forbid me to ever date him due to his reputation during my high school years, YET our last names kept us right next to each other.  Literally.   Meaning his last name and my maiden last name were letters apart. THEREFORE... our lockers were next to one another.  Homeroom - next to each other.  Classes with assigned seating - yep, next to each other.  He even asked me ....to my total surprise and shock.... to prom my Sr year.  I had to tell him NO for fear.  Fear....  first of all I would have had to broken up with my long term / first / only boyfriend to take the chance he too would have (two) broken up with Miss High School (literally)  and actually picked me up at the front door with my (three)  father swinging a golf club at his ass.  Bottom line I needed to stick with my first boyfriend and he needed to stick with Miss High School.  For safety. 

YET....  the bait was set even back then.  Still set in my mind...in some sort of way I didn't realize and never would have never understood without my ex -husband debacle.....   But anyway....  I knew he (nickname needed)  ...........................    wanted to find out more about me and I certainly want to find our more about him.

3 comments:

  1. Nickname could be "Trouble"... ;)~wq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trouble... 'Mary' (as in 'there's something about mary')... I can come up with several nicknames. I think I may just label him 'boyfriend' for simplicity....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it...' 50 Shades ' - fits perfectly....

    ReplyDelete